I’m a new patient and would like to see a pain management specialist, where do I start?
- Download the referral form
- Ask your family practice / referring doctor to complete the referral form and forward this to your nearest Newbridge Spine & Pain office
- Call us to schedule your first appointment
In some cases you may not need a referral from your physician – if you have any questions please contact us.
I am a new patient what do I need to do?
Once you have scheduled your first appointment to prepare for your first visit, you’ll need to complete the New Patient Packet .
Bring the following items with you to your first appointment:
- Your completed New Patient Packet
- Medical insurance card and any copay and/or deductible payment (We Accept Most Major Insurances)
- Driver’s license or a photo identification
- Referral documentation from your referring physician
- All previous written reports of x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and/or EMGs