At Newbridge Spine & Pain we offer non-invasive, non-surgical, pain management procedures.
What are the alternatives to surgery for my back pain?
There are many non-surgical options available for diagnosing and treating back pain. These may include:
- Epidural Steroid injections,
- Trigger point injection therapy,
- Spinal cord stimulators,
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (low-voltage currents to tissues to help decrease pain),
- Nerve block injections,
- Percutaneous discectomy,
- Lower back pain exercises,
- Strength training routines,
- Wide variety of pain medication,
- Intradiscal electrothermic therapy (IDET)
At Newbridge Spine & Pain Center we develop a personalized course of treatment for each of our patients based on their lifestyle and specific pain condition and requirements. Our aim to ensure our patients stop hurting and start living once again.